Friday, February 19, 2010

1st Craft Fair

Today was my first official attempt at sales as a vendor at a local music and crafts festival. It was very different from being on the browsing end of things! Lots of things to think about and plan for which I had not previously given any thought to. Julie arranged to borrow a tent from a friend and tables from her neighbor which got me started. I had a vinyl banner made at a local sign company and brought lights and a chair and lots of coats as it was quite cold. Julie brought me hot tea and much needed breaks! The festival ran from 3pm until 10 pm. I arrived at 2pm and was all set up and ready for customers by 3pm. Had a steady flow of visitors and sold about 50 pieces of jewelry. By 9 pm I had had enough and we packed up and headed for warmth!!


No comments:

Post a Comment